Friday, March 29, 2013

Ways He Makes My Day During Deployment

image via

Five little things he does that make my day during deployment:

1) Sends a postcard with a quick hello to his girls.

2) Asks how I'm doing first thing in a conversation.

3) Calls at 2:45 AM his time because he knows Clementine is just getting out of school and I will be standing at the gate waiting for her.

4) Gives me that sheepish, shy, "hey there's the girl I love" smile when we first get on Skype. So cute!

5) Sends a handsome photo of himself, in full gear, standing somewhere picturesque -- even better if he's smiling.

These are little things, but they sure make my day when he is far away and has been gone for so long. How I love him, pray for him and send him my best every day.

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post. :) I'm a new follower, and I look forward to reading more.

    Jen @ kyleandjensmith.blogspot.com
    The Adventures of our Army Life

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you makes my day. Thanks for your comments.