Monday, November 11, 2013

Thank You Veterans!


It's Veteran's Day and the one day of the year, if not every day, that we pause to thank our veterans for their service! First I want to thank my husband for his service and all those you nobly served with him this past year in Afghanistan. Then all our OEF/OIF veterans. I heard this group now numbers over 1 million. Thanks to you all!

Next I thank my two father-in-laws who were both career military. Love them both dearly and am so grateful for their commitment, sense of honor and duty. Then my extended family and all those in my family who have served, clear back to one of my great-great...grandfathers who served at General George Washington's side in the revolutionary war.

Thank you to all the men and women who have served to protect our country, our constitution, to preserve freedom around the world and for being a part of what makes America great. We honor you and recognize your sacrifices in every way we can possibly understand and with understanding that we can never totally comprehend the price you've paid for us!

1 comment:

Hearing from you makes my day. Thanks for your comments.